Emma. My beautiful, smart, energetic firstborn. Oh, how I love her more than words can say!
But her 3-year-oldness is going to be the end of my sanity!
Last week, my Bible study was on the Spirit's Fruit of Love. 1 Corinthians 13 tells us that love is patient. My patience is being tested! The arguing and negotiating and just plain disobedience!
Just one example... Today she was getting out of the stroller and I told her not to step on the lunchbox that was under her seat. Her response, "That's not a lunchbox." What?? Why would she even argue about that? This was not the first time.
Her mouth is going to get her in trouble for years to come... I guess she gets that honestly!
Oh, how I do love her, and I know the Lord will give me the patience to raise her in the way she should go. I just hope I don't go slap crazy first! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment