Monday, October 24, 2011

Girls Like Dirt, Too!

There are a few women in my life (mothers of only boys) who have told me that my job as a mother is easy because I only have girls. Of course, this was before Will was born, and once they found out I was having a boy, it was a bunch of "You just wait!" comments.

Obviously, they have no idea what they're talking about. I could go on because I was actually a little insulted by those comments, but that's not the point of this post.

While my girls do have their moments of sitting quietly to read or color, they also enjoy (and prefer) running and playing and being loud. They went outside to play this afternoon and this is where and how I found them... Filthy dirty and happy to be that way!

Can you imagine what color their bath water is going to be tonight?!


1 comment:

Mama said...

I love it! As long as there is dirt they have something to play with. I had two little girls who liked to get dirty too!