Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boy, Oh Boy!

I am so excited about having a little boy!  

I know all of you boy mamas are going to laugh at me, but there are times that it scares me half to death.  And I'm not really sure why.  I know it's going to be different, and different is OK.  It's just that I'm used to girls.  I know what to do for them.  How to care for them.  But a boy?!?!

From the first days of his little life, things will be different.  A whole new world lies ahead. 

Let me just say again, though--I really am excited about having a boy!

One of the biggest reasons I am excited about having my own baby boy is because I've fallen in love with this baby boy:




My sweet nephew has brought such joy to my life!  His cousins adore him and I know it's going to be fun for him and our little one to grow up together.  

This little guy is just more precious than words, and I can't wait to have my own little man to love on.  I can't wait to be a boy mama, too!!

No comments: