When we found out we were having a boy, a friend of mine and a coworker of Robby's told us that they each had some boy clothes they were getting rid of and asked if we'd like to have them. Each of them has two boys and no intentions to have more children, so they were cleaning out the clothing their children have outgrown.
I got the first batch several weeks ago and the second this week. I feel like we're finally close enough to the birth of our sweet boy that it's time to start washing and organizing his clothes. So this week I went through all of it, washed it, and separated it by size.
I am overwhelmed!
What a blessing these two ladies have been to us! There were clothes from newborn to 2T sizes. So many of the pieces are name brand, cute as can be, and in great shape. They gave me outfits, pajamas, sleep sacks, blankets, burp cloths, bibs, socks, hats, and Halloween costumes.
Before I found out I would be getting clothes from these ladies, I had purchased a few things. But now I won't have to purchase much for a long time to come.
I am very thankful for their generosity!
This picture does not include the items I've purchased.
Just what we were given.
1 comment:
Hi Rebekah! I ran across your blog on Facebook and thought I'd post just to say hi. I just started up my blog about a month ago and am still learning who's already on here.
It's so exciting to hear you're having a baby boy! When are you due?
Post a Comment